2021.10.22 00:55 Nemo-504 Positive vibes SHIBArmy 💪⬆️
|submitted by Nemo-504 to SHIBArmy [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 joebauserman TIL Kanye and Mike Dean produced a Justin Bieber song
2021.10.22 00:55 wasteofmytime3942 I hate that part of me thinks my friend isn’t really my friend
I’ve known her for about a year now, we met at work when she had just started and we got along almost right away. There were some bumps along the way (I admit that I caused) but she forgave me for them, at least I think. Fast forward a few months later and she ends up quitting due to constant sexual harassment. A few examples, one person asked her if she had ever been fucked while pinned against a wall and someone else just straight up tried to kiss her in the middle of the work place. She quit 2 weeks later, this was back in April.
We’ve texted each other since then with me 90% of the time starting the conversation, there was even one time where I suggest that we get lunch and she agreed, but I told her that she had to decide the place (she’s a vegan, I’m not), that was almost two months ago, I kinda get why it would take her a little while because she was working toward getting a new job, which she got, but that shouldn’t take two months. I brought it back up again last week and she apologized and swears she didn’t forget, so I played it off by saying don’t worry I know you were busy. Then the next day, we’re still texting and the topic of our location came up, she happens to be near where I’m currently working (I’m a delivery driver).
So I decide to wait a few minutes, then she comes driving around the corner, sees me, parks, gets out, and sprints towards me giving me a big hug. Even when we are talking she stops and says omg I have to hug you again. This was the first time we had seen each other since April, and don’t get me wrong, it was great seeing her but at the same time I feel like I’m getting mixed messages because she does this, but doesn’t seem to want to meet up and get lunch? I want to bring up the subject again but I do not want to be pushy, I just miss being able to see and talk to my friend.
submitted by wasteofmytime3942 to FriendshipAdvice [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:55 MiSfiTANdy What happened to Whitesprings type bundle, why is it selling me wallpapers I own?
Anyone else notice that there was at some point a bundle called "Whitespring something" and it had the golf cart ride, deco statues, awnings and some other stuff but now it's gone? Also, why doesn't the shop know I already own the Whitesprings wallpapers that are still there, do I need to do something?
submitted by MiSfiTANdy to fo76 [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:55 AlterEgoSumMortis My favorite dress. These photos are from last year, but I wore the same outfit today and didn't feel like putting together a new collage.
|submitted by AlterEgoSumMortis to TodayIWore [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 richards1052 Palestinians Urge PayPal to Offer Services in West Bank and Gaza
2021.10.22 00:55 SoniCode12 He could be you... he could be me....!
|submitted by SoniCode12 to antiwork [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 Greekcitytimes Greek writing found on Mosaic floors from the 1500-year-old lost 'Church of the Apostles'
2021.10.22 00:55 Nihilistic_Nachos Toe Sock Appreciation Post
I have always had trouble focusing with my bare toes rubbing against each other while inside normal socks and shoes. That awful feeling makes it hard to think about anything else. For the longest time, I have worked around this by either always taking my shoes off whenever possible or stuffing tissues in between my toes before putting socks on.
Recently, I found another solution, socks with individual toes. They eliminate that sensory overload for me, and I can finally focus when I have shoes/socks on. I can't imagine myself ever switching back to normal socks, and I figured I would share this amazing discovery with you all. It might end up helping you as much as it has helped me.
submitted by Nihilistic_Nachos to aspergers [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:55 TimDG2 Was Cam Reddish the best player involved in the Trae for Luca trade?
2021.10.22 00:55 oo7reportingforduty PES Amateur here. Is this a good team ? Open to suggestions.
|submitted by oo7reportingforduty to pesmobile [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 OBUDingusKhan Underwater Nuclear Test
|submitted by OBUDingusKhan to megalophobia [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 the_badcat7554 Chicos gay, una pregunta: ¿Grindr es o no es sano?
La cosa está así, hace unos días ví un vídeo en el que reunían a seis hombres gay y les hacían diferentes preguntas para saber su opinión al respecto (si estaban de acuerdo o no) y entre esas preguntas salió está, resultó que la mayoría (5) estaban de acuerdo al afirmar que apps como Grindr no son sanas, la verdad me sorprendieron, yo pensaba que era el único que opinaba lo mismo (soy gay pero la gran mayoría de mis conocidos usan Grindr), dentro de sus argumentos me sentí identificado y decidí preguntarles a ustedes que opinan, yo pienso que Grindr (o apps similares) no son sanas porque: 1- aunque fueron creadas para conocer gente, se les termino dando un uso meramente sexual, te deshumaniza, por decirlo de una forma te rebaja a un pedazo de carne. 2- comparte una idea errónea de lo que es la vida sexual y sentimental de una persona gay. 3- corres muchos riesgos iniciando por las ETS. 4- puede tener un impacto negativo en tu salud mental.
Chicos me gustaría saber si están de acuerdo o no con la pregunta y cuál es su opinión al respecto.
submitted by the_badcat7554 to preguntaleareddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:55 Mr_Scratchwell PsBattle: this Indian Corn
2021.10.22 00:55 CarbonZro "Decarbonization" - It becomes reality when we invest together!
|submitted by CarbonZro to SatoshiBets [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 InsaneJul It’s a paradox
|submitted by InsaneJul to aaaaaaacccccccce [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 SE_to_NW US: ‘We have a commitment’: Biden vows to defend Taiwan, ROC
|submitted by SE_to_NW to China_Debate [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 easy-shots Need to understand Process Costing? Give us 9 Minutes!
2021.10.22 00:55 Future_Ad_438 Chronic pain
I’m 18 years old and have been in a car accidents 6 months ago. I got hit on vacation at a stop light and fucked my neck up with really bad whiplash my c 2 threw 6 is fucked. My pain is so excruciating that I can’t do anything besides stand and do like workouts. I cant think straight I feel like I’m losing my mind. The pain has taken over me. I’m suffering more than I could ever Imagine and I know it can get so much worse. I’ve been taking meds besides opioids but they do nothing and doing everything I can possibly do physical therapy acupuncture massages injections. I need pain meds I’m suffering so much but the doctors won’t give me any because I’m 18. My doctor prescribed me a five day supplies of hydrocodone twice and it’s the only thing that can make my life bearable to live. I don’t know what to do because I am scared and I don’t want to become a heroin addict but my life is so bad. I just want be able to go to my college football games I just move out right before this happened and I can’t even do my dishes. I just want to be like a normal kid again. Any advice to help my pain would be great. Sorry for the rant but I am in so much pain
submitted by Future_Ad_438 to ChronicPain [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:55 MarioGroups Lotto Max Group Play for October 22 Draw
Group MS1 bought 20 Lotto Max tickets for the October 22 draw. The jackpot is a minimum $14 million.
The $55 million Lotto Max jackpot for the October 19 draw was won – one winning ticket sold in Saskatoon. None of the four Maxmillions were won. Sales of $30.5 million were 15% lower than average and 8% lower than the previous draw. There was a 83% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 15% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 52%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $2.2 million.
submitted by MarioGroups to LotteryGroups [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:55 No_Hype_Network Baldwin Misfires, NBA Top 75 Shenanigans, and Reality TV Catch-Up with Dave Jacoby; Plus a “Love Boat” Deep Dive with Adam Carolla; And Fake Trades with Schrags!
|submitted by No_Hype_Network to billsimmons [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 Canadian_Millwright Just sawmill stuff
|submitted by Canadian_Millwright to millwrights [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 VibeBillionss LoFi Moonwalkers
2021.10.22 00:55 mrduncansir42 Obese soy boy neckbeard socialist
|submitted by mrduncansir42 to ConservativeMemes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.22 00:55 DankNerd97 Michigan Republicans Are Quietly Replacing Officials Who Certify Vote Totals
|submitted by DankNerd97 to StandAgainstTyranny [link] [comments]|